FreebiesWant to learn how to use Microsoft Office better, or save yourself time and money in logo creation? Sign up for my free content below.
Are you a brand new business who needs a logo designed?
Are you an existing business going through a rebrand?
Before talking to designers about your branding, download my free eBook so you can compare apples with apples re outputs.
“Optimise Your Logo:
8 Practical Tips You May Not Have Considered“
In these free resource, I discuss:
- Source Files: what you need to be scalable
- File Types & Different Sizes and Shapes: what you need for different purposes
- Colour Profiles: So you can use your logo on different backgrounds
- Colour Codes & Fonts: so you or another designer can easily create consistently branded content
- Taglines: To have or have not
- Brand Elements: The bits in your logo you can use elsewhere
My Top Keyboard Shortcuts for Microsoft Word
Are you primarily a mouse user when it comes to Microsoft Word editing?
Learning even just a handful of these great keyboard shortcuts will significantly improve your efficiency when creating and editing Word Documents.
Excel Functions Cheat Sheet
Microsoft Excel is an extremely powerful tool if you know how to use it. I’ve put together a cheat sheet with some of the most commonly used functions in Excel and how they’re put together.
Not sure what you need?
I offer a free 15 minute Curiosity Call to any new client. We meet over Zoom so we can share screens if needed and I can show you examples of my work or you can show me what you’re working on. Easy peasy!