Do you want to maximise your time with your audience without spending 20 minutes sorting out the tech before, (or worse – during), your presentation.
What would it feel like if:
- you had professional visuals that flowed naturally with your talking points?
- you felt confident with the tech tools (software and hardware) you’re using for your presentation?
- you were confident you could easily deliver your presentation, no matter the how the tech and/ or room was set-up on the day?
How It Works
In this 3 hour workshop, we will cover everything you need to look like the consummate professional when delivering your content live and give your audience the best experience, allowing them to absorb your message without distraction.
Part 1: Design
- How to make your presentation look professional
- How to ensure your audience can read and absorb the information
- How to use images and graphics to minimise the amount of text on the slide
- How to prepare your notes for visual prompts so that you don’t read your slides
Part 2: Virtual Delivery
- How to prepare your files so that the audience doesn’t see “backstage”
- How to move through your presentation with ease using keyboard shortcuts
- How to use electronic notes and multiple monitors
Part 3: Face to Face Delivery
- What cords to use when and how to connect your computer to the external screen
- How to move through your presentation with ease using keyboard shortcuts and presenter remotes
- How to set up your computer for use on “the stage”
What To Bring
- Laptop or preferred device
- All associated cables (power, audio visual, headphones etc). Extension cords and power boards will be available.
- The presentation you want to wow your next audience with
- Layered clothing – the room is air-conditioned so pick a comfy outfit that you can adjust to suit the temperature of the room.
When: Thursday 14 June, 09:30am – 12:30pm
Where: Midland, Western Australia
Earlybird Price: $99 (book before 17 May)
Full Price: $125
Healthy gluten free/dairy free morning tea provided
BYO coffee from local cafe [We recommend The Crooked Spire a short 5 min walk south]
About Lynette Delane
Lynette ‘speaks your language’. She knows tech can be intimidating and that it’s easy for smart people to feel dumb when dealing with tech. Instead, her clients feel relieved to find solutions and delighted to gain back control and time.
Power Up Your Presentation Bundle
Why not get the Powered Presentation bundle?
What you get;
- My Standard Branded Presentation Template – delivered to you at least 5 business days before the workshop*
- Your ticket to the workshop so you can play with some content and practice the tech
- A free audit of your presentation material before you deliver it to your audience
*For those that book before Friday 1 June.