The Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade “helpfully” changed some of the default programs that open certain file types. If you don’t like what’s been chosen; e.g. Microsoft Edge for PDFs instead of Adobe Acrobat or Groove Music Player for mp3 instead of iTunes, you can change your default program using these steps.
- What’s in a name? The Kits and Bits Story
- Shapes vs Text Boxes and using Selection Pane for layers in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Keyboard Love: Home and End Keys in Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10: Changing Default Programs
- Using your Microsoft Office Custom Dictionary for names, pronouns and terminology