The Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade “helpfully” changed some of the default programs that open certain file types. If you don’t like what’s been chosen; e.g. Microsoft Edge for PDFs instead of Adobe Acrobat or Groove Music Player for mp3 instead of iTunes, you can change your default program using these steps.
- Business Process Mapping for Beginners
- How I Combine the Best of Co-Working and ‘Working from Home’
- 7 Questions You Should Ask When Somebody Recommends Tech To You
- Interview: Death and Technology with Nicolette Smith of The End of Life Care [3/3]
- Interview: Death and Technology with Nicolette Smith of The End of Life Care [2/3]