In Microsoft Office, the HOME and END Keys can help you navigate around the applications more efficiently. In this video, I explain how to use them across Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and general browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- What’s in a name? The Kits and Bits Story
- Shapes vs Text Boxes and using Selection Pane for layers in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Keyboard Love: Home and End Keys in Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10: Changing Default Programs
- Using your Microsoft Office Custom Dictionary for names, pronouns and terminology