Include the people who work in the process: Sounds logical right, but you’d be surprised how many times this doesn’t happen – and it shows in the final product. As a manager, you can document what you think the process is, or what you’d like it to be but unless you’re the one doing it all the time, there will be tasks, issues, delays that you don’t know about.
- Business Process Mapping for Beginners
- How I Combine the Best of Co-Working and ‘Working from Home’
- 7 Questions You Should Ask When Somebody Recommends Tech To You
- Interview: Death and Technology with Nicolette Smith of The End of Life Care [3/3]
- Interview: Death and Technology with Nicolette Smith of The End of Life Care [2/3]