Shapes and text boxes give you great control over how you lay your information out. Traditionally people will use both, they’ll create a shape to create a background and then they’ll add a text box over the top but in most cases this is overkill because they’re not actually doing anything special with it and if you’ve got lots of content you end up with lots of layers which makes it much harder to manage.
- Business Process Mapping for Beginners
- How I Combine the Best of Co-Working and ‘Working from Home’
- 7 Questions You Should Ask When Somebody Recommends Tech To You
- Interview: Death and Technology with Nicolette Smith of The End of Life Care [3/3]
- Interview: Death and Technology with Nicolette Smith of The End of Life Care [2/3]